Dryer Vent Cleaning Near Argusville, ND
Dryer Vent Cleaning For Fargo-Moorhead
This video shot in Argusville, ND shows a clog of lint and plastic inside the duct, a big fire hazard:
Fargo-Moorhead residents, did you know— Only 60% of the lint is captured in the lint trap of residential and commercial dryers. The other 40% is vented outside. Over time, the damp lint accumulates to the inside of the duct. The result is like a clogged pipe that becomes more restricted over time which can cause a fire hazard!
According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), 16,000 fires start in the laundry room each year. Also, the Consumer Product Saftey Commission (CPSC) estimates more than 84.4 million in property damage annually. This is a reality that needs to be taken seriously.
The State Fire Marshal recommends that your dryer vent be cleaned or inspected once a year to ensure your family’s safety.
Why should you choose us to be your air duct cleaner? Here are a few reasons to consider:
- Results – Over the years, we have developed our own system for cleaning dryer vents. We have invested in special equipment to get the job done. Our advanced system incorporates a number of air powered tools and brushes that scrub the ducting. This is followed up by a very powerful vacuum (negative air machine) that removes the lint, dust, and debris in the duct system.
- Service – We Are An Owner-Operated Company- This means the owner is on the job. You get an experienced, caring and friendly owner instead of an hourly wage employee. There is a difference, we try to continually improve the quality of our services and take pride in our work. We do not try to get in and out as fast as we can. If you are not able to be present for the job, our unique scheduling software can alert you before we arrive, when we are at the job and when we are finished. Job before and after pictures are usually taken at each job. You get a complete record of your air duct cleaning.
- Easy Scheduling for Argusville, ND – Advances in technology make it very easy to schedule an estimate or appointment. Our phone is answered 24 hours a day, you can schedule anytime. If you prefer text messaging you can text us as well, or use our online system to get a quote. You do not have to worry about us missing your call.
- Muti-Unit Service Plan – We have service plans available for high use laundry rooms in buildings, and provide inspections and/or repair and replacement of old ducting with rigid or semi-rigid ducting, making your dryer’s more efficient.
Here are some signs your dryer vent might need cleaning:
- If it takes longer than one cycle for your clothes to dry, or the clothes are very hot after drying, this is a good sign your vent needs cleaning.
- If the clothes have a musty smell after drying.
- If your dryer shuts off or stops during a cycle, the element may be getting too hot from the duct restriction.
- If there is a great deal of lint escaping from the back of the dryer.
- If the outside vent has lint covering the outside of the vent cover.
Here are the benefits of a clean dryer vent:
- Reduce laundry drying times
- Avoid dryer element replacement costs
- Improve the quality of dried clothes
- Save money on utility bills
- Prevent a dryer fire!
Dryer vent cleaning is a good idea for these applications:
- Residential Homes
- Apartment Buildings
- Commercial/Retail Facilities
We provide a free inspection and pictures of the inside of your dryer vent for residents in the Fargo ND area and Moorhead MN. You can give us a call or text anytime.