Dryer Vent Cleaning and MaintenanceFargo-Moorhead residents, did you know--- Only 60% of the lint is captured in the lint trap of residential and commercial dryers. The other 40% is vented outside. Over time, the damp lint accumulates to the inside of the duct. The result is like a clogged pipe that becomes more restricted over time which can cause a fire hazard!
According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), 16,000 fires start in the laundry room each year. Also, the Consumer Product Saftey Commission (CPSC) estimates more than 84.4 million in property damage annually. This is a reality that needs to be taken seriously.
The State Fire Marshal recommends that your dryer vent be cleaned or inspected once a year to ensure your family's safety.
Here are some signs your dryer vent might need cleaning:
We use a flexible spinning cable with a cloth brush that rotates to clean off all the lint inside your duct going to the outside. Then, we use a powerful vacuum (4 times more powerful than a shop-vac) to remove the lint and debris. This leaves your system free of any obstructions that can cause problems. We can accommodate dryer vent duct lengths of any size, from 5 feet to 30 feet or more.
Plus, we can repair or replace flexible foil ducting with rigid or semi-rigid ducting, making your dryer more efficient. Maintenance agreements are also available.
Dryer vent cleaning is a good idea for these applications:
Below is a video which shows just how much lint can build up inside a dryer vent duct.
Click here for a free quote. Every situation is different and there are many factors included in cleaning. Our consultations and quotes are free, there is no obligation.
You can call or text us immediately at